Nidawoc - 80 Prot Warrior.

Go down

Nidawoc - 80 Prot Warrior.

Post  Nidawoc on Mon Dec 08 2008, 04:54

Personal part

* Write something about yourself: My name is Kristoffer, I usually go by Fuji, Kigge or Aimtofflan. I live in Sweden and except from spending my time infront my PC I like hanging with mates and my girlfriend. I also have 2 cats which makes my days even better :>

I also enjoy playing old SNES games and COD: Modern Warfare online.

* What guilds have you been in before? Why aren’t you there anymore? Left? (if so why?) guild disbanded?

I've not been in any notable guild except from Apathia. But that was at lvl 70. I'm currently looking for a semi hardcore, raiding 3-4 days a week but still progressing kind of guild.

* What Instances and Bosses have you cleared? (TBC and Pre TBC)

Cleared MC, BWL AQ 20 and 40 on my shaman, aswell as KAra, MAg, Gruul, BT, MH, SSC, TK and some SWP trash :p

* Which days are you available to raid and what times do you expect to be online?

I'm available pretty much any day. Since Im unemployed atm anytime really. But my working hours will prolly be 7-16 or soemthing like that.

* What do you prefer doing in wow?

Raids and Heroics. I live for PvE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame part

* Name of the character you apply with and its armory profile. If you have other characters you play/use a lot please add them as well.

Nidawoc - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Nidawoc

* Your WotLK PvE spec and why do you find that spec good for raiding?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Nidawoc

Well, there isnt much room for change in Prot warrior speccs :>

* What professions and trade skill do you have? And can you craft anything special? (please include your alts if they can make anything special as well)

BS/Mining. Cant do anything special atm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UI / Connection part

* Which addons do you use for raiding, and why do you find they are needed?

Omen, Recount, DBM. Thats the essentials. They are pretty self-explanatory.

* Do you often have latency issues or suffer from disconnects and do you have computer lag when raiding 10/25 mans?

No. My PC is only 1 month old.

Free For All Part

Well I just hope u got a spot for a lonley Orc who longs for raiding and progress. I do what it takes and I bring my A-game.

If you need an active jolly good tank then IM your guy.

/Nida

Nidawoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nidawoc - 80 Prot Warrior.

Post  Ozzy on Tue Dec 09 2008, 03:15

Hey Kristoffer, sorry for late reply been busy all day will review this in morning,

Cheers in Advanced
Ózzy

Ozzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nidawoc - 80 Prot Warrior.

Post  Ozzy on Wed Dec 10 2008, 20:03

closed

had a chat in game about taking this further

Ozzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down