Elemental Shaman Zilfallon!

Go down

Elemental Shaman Zilfallon!

Post  Zilfallon on Wed Dec 10 2008, 00:54

Personal part

Write something about yourself: Who are you? Where are you from? What do you do next to wow? (any hobbies) And why do you like playing wow?
Hello, I am Zilfallon, I am from the netherlands. Next to WoW I do all kind of Things , sports, hanging out with friends and much more! I like playing WoW coz its the best game ever! and raiding just Rocks!

What guilds have you been in before? Why aren’t you there anymore? Left? (if so why?) guild disbanded?
I was in Path of Wreckage, The G-leader Kicked me because he was just an Ass.
and probly just didn't like me. ( I dunno why! )

What Instances and Bosses have you cleared? (TBC and Pre TBC)
i did in Pre TBC AQ40, Onyxia, MC.
in TBC - Kz , ZA , Gruul , Maggy, SSC 2/6 , TK 1/4

Which days are you available to raid and what times do you expect to be online?
most days of the week specialy friday /saturday! 19;00 - 23;00+ on that days
other till 23;00 probly max.

What do you prefer doing in wow?
Raiding, Raiding, Raiding alien

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame part

Name of the character you apply with and its armory profile. If you have other characters you play/use a lot please add them as well.
Zilfallon
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zilfallon

Your WotLK PvE spec and why do you find that spec good for raiding? use http://www.wowhead.com/?talent

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent ( 56/15/0 ) see Armory link else!

What professions and trade skill do you have? And can you craft anything special? (please include your alts if they can make anything special as well)
I got 450 Mining and 417 Enchanting! so i can help with enchants ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UI / Connection part
well my connection is fine ( but what do u mean with this?) /w In game!

Which addons do you use for raiding, and why do you find they are needed?
Deadly boss mode, Omen3.0 , x-perl! because i can see what will happen with the boss, i can see my Threat, and with x-perl i can see everyones HP and stuff its just nice for interface^^. and i use Ventrilo Mix ofc!!.

Do you often have latency issues or suffer from disconnects and do you have computer lag when raiding 10/25 mans?

No

Free For All Part
Do you have anything you wish to add? (This is the place to add anything you feel we should know and it also gives you the chance to separate your application from the others)

I got nothing to add! i just to join u guys in raiding! and have fun! tongue

Zilfallon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elemental Shaman Zilfallon!

Post  Ozzy on Wed Dec 10 2008, 03:28

Hey there, late replying, so ile review this tomorrow,

Cheers
Ózzy

Ozzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

gfd

Post  Tourdewow on Wed Dec 10 2008, 14:23

Hey mate,

Just to make it clear, being kicked from Path of wreckage is not a result of being an ignorant raider or just an arse.

The guildleader has to be the biggest retard on Al'akir.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that the fact you were kicked shouldn't have any influence on the judging of your apply.

/Tour

Tourdewow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenedi on Wed Dec 10 2008, 16:12

Everything looks good for my point of view, and also had some talks with you ingame.

I would like you to use Decursive as well for raiding as it might happen you end up being the only one who can remove poisons and diseases in 10 man raids.

Contact Khayven or Ózzy ingame for an invite.

Accepted on trial!

Officer

View user profile http://smokingaces.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum