Prot Paladin or Holy

Go down

Prot Paladin or Holy

Post  Murdar on Tue Dec 16 2008, 21:02

Personal part

* Hi, My irl name is Callam and im from UK / England in midlands, 18 years old. I don't really have any hobbies except a bit of web design and play other games, The main reason i play WoW is for the community however its hard trying to find a decent guild and players on Al'akir nowadays.

* I used to be in Dark Prophecy but left because i was a guest and they are hardcore raiders so didn't want to apply to be raid section again i want to play more casual in wrath.

* Pre TBC Raid content i cleared all bosses in MC/BWL/AQ20/ZG about 2 bosses in Naxx and up to Huhuran in AQ40. In TBC i cleared everything up to RoS in BT. (Including timed ZA Runs but never got a bear Razz)

* I can raid nearly every day at the minute till after christmas when i'll be looking for work, so at the moment it is from 2pm (3 game time) till 10pm (11 game time). then when i get work it will change so i will let you know.

* I do everything, PVP, PVE, Arena anything where theres fun or alot of group activity and socializing Razz.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame part

* I'm applying with my Paladin "Murdar", I can be Prot Spec or Holy spec. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Murdar

* My talent spec can be seen on armory, I feel my spec is good because it gives the raid extra crit on mobs and improves the dps of some classes (improved might) along with giving me the best defense mechanics.

* None on my paladin, but i have a mage that i hardly play, just use it for professions, level 73, 330 Scribe and max Herbalism 375.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UI / Connection part

* I use Omen for threat, CT Raid frames for Main tank targets these are the main ones i find useful along with BigWigs for Boss encounters.

* I never really d/c and have no problems with my pc when raiding.

Free For All Part

* Not really got any additional information but if you get to know me then its possible to have a right laugh.

Murdar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prot Paladin or Holy

Post  CurCur on Tue Dec 16 2008, 21:43

is a good pally, i remember him from when i was in DarkProph, also since he isnt looking for a hardcore he can probly join us in 25 mans in future.

Hope you get in mate gl. What a Face
CurCur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzy on Wed Dec 17 2008, 03:15

Hey there callam, been a bit busy tonight will review this tomorrow.

Cheers in Advanced
Ózzy

Ozzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzy on Thu Dec 18 2008, 01:02

Sorry for this delay, but i will have an answer soon enough, i just need to sort some stuff out in guild.

Cheers in advanced
Ózzy

Ozzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenedi on Sun Dec 21 2008, 18:42

Hello Murdar. Sorry for the late delay, but when/if you see this post please give me (Khayven) a whisper ingame so we can have a little talk.

Officer

View user profile http://smokingaces.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum