Resto druid / feral off spec :)

Go down

Resto druid / feral off spec :)

Post  Agy on Mon Dec 29 2008, 02:36

Personal part:

*Hi, my name is Daniel irl, i live in norway and im 20 year's old Smile, i basicly mostly play WoW at the times due to less work at my work, so im in look for a decent guild Smile.

*Im in '' Venga Boys'' now atm, but im looking for a bit more advanced guild than that Smile, mostly yust a raider 2 in that guild so i only get taken for group 2 wich rarly happen to work Smile.

*In pre TBC i did onyxia, molten core,BWL and ZG. in BC i cleared kara, full ZA (with timed runs) and som world bosses Smile, didnt get to do so much black temple due to much work at that moment Smile.

*Well as i said Smile, i work less now so i will be able to be online after 15:00 to 18:00 everyday (in game time), thats the time after new year, i will be searching a new job after 2008 Smile, so from 29dec (2008) to the 3'rd jan (2009), i will be online earlier Smile

*I mostly do PVE atm Smile, but i also do arena and som BG's for fun and sozialising^^ ( i use feral spec then tough ;o )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame Part:

*Im applying with my resto druid now atm, i also have som feral gear so i can be feral DPS/Feral off tank Smile, my main spec is resto, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Agy ( that is in pvp resto spec ), use a diff spec as pve resto Smile

*If you want to see my spec, i will be respeccing in the closest hours for you to see or to go online and see me Smile, but my spec i feel its good for the raid becouse i can cover up alot of the AoE healing Smile, my Tree form also grants me som ekstra healing to all party members in raid wich is good to Smile (only works for resto druids tough, that aura)

*Im 450/450 Skinner and 427/450 LW ( wich im currently working on level up on:) ), i got 71 rogue (soon 72), a 72 shaman on Dragonmaw, and a bunch of alts, also got a 42 priest im using as my own enchanter (not the best enchants tbh Razz )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UI / connection part:

*Im currently using yust X-perl for more view over raids for my healing Smile, but when im OT (feral) or dps i use omenthreatmeter, DBM wich i feel works best for me Smile, at least im not a clicker xD Smile

*Got no problems with my connection, but at the moment MY computer is on repair, it has been there for 2 weeks now so i gues it will be coming back soon Smile, but i got no issues with this computer either, i DC maybe 1 time per 6 hours or so, depends, but no Smile. it works good ^^

Free for all part

* hmm, i really dont know what to type here:S. a bit blank atm now ^^. but yea. it would be better to get to know me insted Razz

Agy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Resto druid / feral off spec :)

Post  Kenedi on Mon Dec 29 2008, 02:55

Hello Agy and cheers for your interest in our guild. I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind answering them.

Are you willing to respec to a more PvE based restoration spec if we decide to recruit you as healer?

Are you aware of your TPS as Feral Tank? (Its okay if you don’t know it, its just to give us a view if you can MT/OT our raids)

And are you familiar with Ventrilo?

/Khayven

Officer

View user profile http://smokingaces.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

:)

Post  Agy on Mon Dec 29 2008, 14:03

sure i can respec to a pve spec =), as i wrote it was my pvp resto build ^^, but u gotta explain me what TPS means >.< Razz, not so good with shortened stences =P, its not talent point spec is it ;o ?, annyway if its that im not using that lousy pvp feral spec for tanking ^^, i got many good builds Smile, im also femilar with ventrilo and TS, xfire etc etc =).

my goal atm is trying to farm som feral tanking gear =), trying to be able to do all specs exept moonkin (i used to be moonkin at 70 so im kinda sick of it x) )

/Agy

Agy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenedi on Mon Dec 29 2008, 15:14

TPS = Threat per second. You need above 2k-3k if your tanking, but if you still are farming feral gear i guess you arent 100% ready to tank raids yet.

Will come back to you later today mate Very Happy

Officer

Back to top Go down

:)

Post  Agy on Mon Dec 29 2008, 17:43

aaah Smile. i see, i dunno how much TPS i got, but i have been OT in all heroics + every 10 man and 25 man ( exept 25 man naxx tough), OS, VoA, EoE 10man naxx, tanked those raids mostly as OT Smile, got 30k hp as bear, 32% dodge, so i gues i need more feral gear ^^. but im applying as resto mainly Smile, feral is yust my off spec

/Agy

Agy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenedi on Mon Dec 29 2008, 20:00

Hey Again Agy.

I have decided to give you a trial in our guild as Restoration druid. But please download the addon decursive. (You will find link to it inside our closed forum)

Contact Khayven or Hasharin ingame for invite.

Accepted

/Khayven

Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down