Prot Warrior - Mehak

Go down

Prot Warrior - Mehak

Post  Mehak on Tue Dec 30 2008, 04:42

Hi my RL name is Milan, 20 years old. Im from Sweden, Jönköping. Next to WoW Im stuck (yep two more years) to University, done 1½ year and got 2 to go. Beside that friends and girlfriend is something that takes up time.
Why do I like playing WoW? Well its a fun game, love the groupwork, getting new items keep getting stronger, improving gear vise.
But one of the most important thing is the social bit that I like alot. Talking over Vent or TS can sometimes be as much/more fun as playing.

Only guild I've been in is Sick, joined them becouse the few 80's there needed a tank for some heavy hc grinding. Decided it would be fun and good to get a solied farm group with the same guys. Im still in guild untill I hear from you.

Pre TBC I played Hunter on a diffrent server. Was CL and raided 4-5 times a week. We cleared all up to Naxx (lvl 60). Did some runs in there didnt kill more then 2-3 bosses.
During TBC I didnt raid at all, didnt like the content so I didnt play for some time. Came back during middle of TBC and played with some RL friends, did some Arena but decided its not what I want to do.
Now Im playing Mehak, and enjoy it alot.
Never had this much fun.

I prefere to raid Sun-Thur. Fri and Sat Im with friends/girlfriend or getting drunk. But Ill add that Ill probably be online those days its just not sure what times Ill be able, some fri and sat Ill be there allday.
It all depends on friends/girlfriend and if theres a party with my name on it.
Most days Ill be able to log on at 17.00 and log off around 01.00. Some days ofcourse school work will be involved but Im good at keeping it during the days/early morning to be online afternoon/evening.
In short words Im very flexible.
I can easy work it out if I get some raid schedual.

I like most parts of wow, but raiding has allways been a favorite.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mehak is my character name which Im applying with. His armory :

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Mehak

This is the spec Ill have for raiding. Current one isnt like this but it will be if I start raiding.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LAM00bZGZVItrx0zidIzsGo

The spec I linked is great for Aggro holding and gaining Aggro. Impale does give extra damage and great aggro, without the loss of important Protection talants.
With Imp TC I can do some very nice and fast HC grinding runs aswell, if its needed.

Just one or two days ago I decided to pick up Mining/Jewelcrafting. Jewelcrafting will give me a good stamina trinket and gems that are Jewelcrafter only.
Mining will provide with Stamina from passive buff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment the only addon Ive got installed is Questhelper - haha. Yepp find it very important for raiding....
Jokes aside, didnt get any addons just yet becouse I've not started to raid just yet. Only two runs in VoA wich went without a problem, very easy stuff in there.
But Ill get the addons I need and Ive not had any problems working with addons befor and I dont belive Ill find them complicated now.

Disconnects and latency issues are not a issue for me. Maybe one DC per week.
Not noticed any diffrence on my FPS or Latancy during the raids Ive done. My latancy usally drops when I enter an Instance so its no issue for me.

Hope to hear from you all soon. Smile I've been a casual raider from the start of wow and I wish to continue like that. Also should add that I allways try to be on top of new content, beeing causal and still getting all new bosses down is my goal!
Please contact me in-game if there is anything you wish to know more or didnt understnad. My english might be a little bad sometimes.

Thanks for taking your time reading!

Mehak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prot Warrior - Mehak

Post  Kenedi on Tue Dec 30 2008, 14:49

Hello Milan and cheers for your application. Its a nice and wellwritten one i have to say.

I will have to talk with a few people and then i will come back to you.

/Khayven

Officer

View user profile http://smokingaces.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenedi on Tue Dec 30 2008, 16:45

ACCEPTED

Whisper Khayven or Hasharin ingame for invite!

Officer

View user profile http://smokingaces.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum