Xiliath - DeathKnight - Unholy dps

Go down

Xiliath - DeathKnight - Unholy dps

Post  Xiliath on Fri Jan 02 2009, 00:28

Hi Smoking Aces!

Personal part:
- My name is Rasmus Jensen, I’m 19 years old and I’m from a very little town in Denmark, I currently studying second year at a “Gymnasium” in a nearby town. Besides playing WoW I hang out with friends, and I like skateboarding when the weather is right, which unfortunately is not often. I’ve been playing WoW since beta, with a few breaks here and there, also played other mmo’s like Star wars galaxies, Lord Of the Rings Online, Guild wars, Age of Conan but they have just never been as good as WoW.

- Guild History Puppeteers, Convicted, The Watchmen, Diyu are the guilds I’ve raided with (Puppeteers, Convicted and Watchmen as rogue and warlock Xzomnia/Xordas and Diyu as priest “Xórdas”) Puppeteers I left cuz I stopped raiding and had a break, Convicted sort of broke down when TBC came out, where I joined Watchmen and raided with them in TK/SSC where I had another break, at last I played with Diyu and killed Illidan, they then moved server and I have not been in a raiding guild since.
Raiding Experience

PRE-TBC:
Molten Core - Cleared
Onyxia - Cleared
Blackwing Lair - Cleared
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - Cleared
Naxxaramas - 8 bosses

TBC:
Karazhan - Cleared.
Gruul's Lair - Cleared.
Magetheridon's Lair - Cleared.
Serpentshrine cavern - Cleared.
Tempest Keep - Cleared.
Mount Hyjal – Cleared
Black Temple - Cleared
(all before the patch that made everything easy as pie)

WOTLK:
VoA 10/25

- Raiding Times
All week days 18 -> till whenever raid ends (unless I have some bigger project or something at school)
Friday, Saturday and Sunday also… but might be out with friends or at work (spare time job at a restaurant)

-What do you prefer doing in wow?
Raiding, arena and premade battlegrounds.

Ingame part:
Character:
- Class UD Deathknight
- Talent Spec 24/0/47 atm, it’s mostly PvP so a few talents will be moved for optimal raid dps(21/0/50).
- Equipment http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Xiliath
- Proffesions Herbalism(450)/Inscription(431) – Can really craft anything out of the ordinary.

-Alts:
Xórdas 70 priest (381tailor/387enchanter.. can do many of the old enchants, mongoose, executioner etc.)
Valiza 39 twink rogue.

UI / Connection part:
- Add-ons: Deadly boss mod, for needed timers… other than that I don’t really use any add-ons… it’s not really needed anymore.
- 8mb connection, 40-60ms with current PC. so it’s not a problem.

Free For All Part:
Well I’ve played the game since beta, and I raided almost all instances with many different classes so I really know how the game works.

When wotlk I started levelling my old priest, but quickly got bored with it… cuz I played it like forever, so I created a Deathknight and dinged a few days ago, and I’ve been trying to gear up with, BG’s, HC’s and VoA raids since.

So hope that I can join you guys for some awesome raids, and a good time!

// peace out! Xiliath ^^

Xiliath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xiliath - DeathKnight - Unholy dps

Post  Xiliath on Fri Jan 02 2009, 00:35

apparently i scewed up the link so http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Xiliath

Xiliath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenedi on Fri Jan 02 2009, 02:42

Hello Xiliath and nice application.

We have had a look at your application and decided to give you a spot in the guild.

Contact Hasharin or Khayven ingame for an invite.

ACCEPTED

/Khayven!

Officer

View user profile http://smokingaces.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum