Matros - mage

Go down

Matros - mage

Post  Matros on Thu Nov 13 2008, 20:41

Personal part

• Write something about yourself: Hello my name is Mathias and lives in Denmark. Currently I’m studying at a commercial school in Helsingør. I also work at a supermarket 2 times a week.

• What guilds have i been in before? Convicted, Elusive (social), Tæskeholdet. All guilds have dispanded.

• What Instances and Bosses have you cleared? (TBC and Pre TBC) Pre TBC: ZG, MC, OL BWL. TBC: Kara, ZA.

• Which days are you available to raid and what times do you expect to be online? Due to work I can’t raid Monday and Wednesday, but will be available for raids the rest of the week. Please note there might be a chance I can change my working times if needed.

• What do you prefer doing in wow? I prefer raiding, being social, questing and grouping up with guild members for a laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame part
  • Name of the character you apply with and its armoury profile. The character I apply with is my mage Matros that is 70 at the moment.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Matros

• Your WotLK PvE spec and why do you find that spec good for raiding? I’m not 100% sure which spec I will be using for raids yet, but prefer a PvE frost spec. But I will of course always take the spec for raids that benefit the raid group the most.

• What professions and trade skill do you have? And can you craft anything special? (please include your alts if they can make anything special as well)
    I have 300 Mining and 300 Jewelcrafting but cant make anything special at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UI / Connection part
  • Which addons do you use for raiding, and why do you find they are needed? DBM, Decursive.

• Do you often have latency issues or suffer from disconnects and do you have computer lag when raiding 10/25 mans? I have never had any issues with my computer nor connection. My computer is new.

Free For All Part
  • I live next to Kenedi and heard a lot of this guild. I think this guild has a lot of values that I share.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Matros.

Matros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Matros - mage

Post  Kenedi on Thu Nov 13 2008, 20:54

I can only say. GET this guy in Very Happy GL Matros.

Officer

View user profile http://smokingaces.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Gört on Fri Nov 14 2008, 00:51

GL mate (:
Gört

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzy on Fri Nov 14 2008, 04:12

Hello there mathias, i will fully look into this apllication upon finshing college tomorrow so expect a reply about 4 game time in afternoon, sorry for this lateness, but u know new game all u wanna do is play! Very Happy

Cheers in advance
Ózzy

Ozzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzy on Fri Nov 14 2008, 19:18

hey there again, sorry for this wait again, i have looked over your application and all looks good, and since we are on the high for recruiting mages i see no problem giving you a place in this guild, if you would please give me Ózzy or kenedi if you know his DKs name, we would gladly invite you to the guild!

Cheers
Ózzy

Ozzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum