Buffme | Warlock

Go down

Buffme | Warlock

Post  buffme on Fri Nov 21 2008, 20:31

Personal part

Hi, my real name is Pablo but all my friends usually call me Pavel. I´m from Spain, 30 years old, married and work as a doctor in a hospital. Love playin wow and have been doin it since 4 years, since the eeuu beta...

I played the game in pve in the 60´s in the alliance side, in TBC I played mainly pvp but for WOTLK I would like to enjoy the full game. I´ve cleared all the bosses in the original wow and cleared kara in tbc.

I have full lvl 70´s experience of all the classes except warrior and rog. (have a lot of char´s as you can see bottom).

The thing I love most doin in wow is raidin with friends, I have some rl friends that are takin a break but when they come back we will use TS and start doin bg´s, instances and so .. with voice.. that´s what I love more! .. aaanddd.. arenas!.

I´ve been enjoynin the lore of warcraft in the last months.. and I´m playin warcraft 3 atm only to see the history!!

I usually can be online in the noons and night for raidin, the time table is not a problem usually for me.

In game part

I´m applyin for my main, Buffme, it´s a lock that I´m levelin atm.. level 75 but will be 80 before wed´s for sure...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Buffme (I´m actually in a guild that I joined only to make some friends meanwhile leveling).

The rest of my chars are almost all in my OWN guild called "Play for fun" (my ubber pro guild bank for the win!!). All of them are lvl 70

On the horde server I have:

Vacalechera (Shaman).

Tronka (Hunter).

Elyx (Priest).

Mikeko (Mage).

Volkar (Paladin).

On the Alliance have:

Susanita (Priest)

Maran (Paladin)

Caty (Druid)

About my main Buffme, I will get the best spec for raidin.. i don´t mind respeccin for runs.. so .. I´m pretty confortable with any of the 3 talent trees, demo, afflic or destro.

I´m alch/tailorin with my main.

About my connection is solid and stable, I´m used to play with in-game voice programs, I know how to do macros and how to write them, commands, etc. My favourite addons are questhelper, tomtom, bartender, rangecheck, Power auras, auctioneer, errormonster....

Finally would like to thank you for readin my application and please consider it couse I´m a mature player, serious and fun and the same time and love playin wow and meetin people!!!

Pd: the 2 most important things: 1. Always follow the raid leader orders & 2. I don´t care I didn´t get the fuckin item.. just a game XD.

Whisper me in-game for some chattin!!!

(omg.. i crappy alliance mage ganked me meanwhile I was writin this!!!!! muahahahaha).

buffme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffme | Warlock

Post  Ozzy on Sat Nov 22 2008, 03:54

Hey there Pablo, i was just checking forums as i saw a new reply to applications, i dont have the time to review it at the moment but i get home tomorrow around 4-5 game time, meanwhile ile have the officers have a look at this and review it.

does look like a nice application thus far

Cheers
Ózzy

Ozzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  buffme on Sat Nov 22 2008, 13:15

Ozzy wrote:Hey there Pablo, i was just checking forums as i saw a new reply to applications, i dont have the time to review it at the moment but i get home tomorrow around 4-5 game time, meanwhile ile have the officers have a look at this and review it.

does look like a nice application thus far

Cheers
Ózzy

Not in a hurry here... been busy leveling this crappy lock meanwhile Smile

buffme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzy on Sun Nov 23 2008, 04:15

Hey there again Pablo, we are currently recruiting warlocks, we are kinda bare on the spell caster types atm, so you get my vote and you seem to get a vote with the other officers, and level doesnt matter atm since alot of people are still leveling in the guild, so i would like to give you a spot in our guild, just give me Ózzy or Khayven a whisper in game for a guild invite.

Cheers
Ózzy

Ozzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum