Nobuko - druid

Go down

Nobuko - druid

Post  Nobuko on Tue Nov 25 2008, 00:50

Hello ,my name is Sergiu ,25 years old ,married,from Romania..playing wow for 2 years now.I m working as a tenis trainer.As a hobby wow comes first..but don't mind playing on xbox360 aswell Smile)As a "real" hobby I m playing pool/snooker and football mostly.

Atm I am in a guild made by me where only the 3 chars I have here are in Smile) I was in Force of Storm ..and joined it because I tought they were mature enough to do something as a team ..but turned out that it wasn't like that at all.

Well pre TBC didn't got a chance even to see the raids Sad but in Tbc cleared Kara,ZA,Maggtheridon,Gruul ..2 bosses in TK ..and all the heroic dungeon if that is relevant Smile

Usually I can raid all night but sometimes only late as a start..and mornings are my allies Smile

As favourites parts in wow ..lately I like to heal a lot ..raids..or arenas..that's why I made this druid..

The char I would like to join with is Nobuko ..a lvl 76 druid atm(really sorry can't get into my own armory to give u a link Sad(( )
Atm I am feral ..but only for lvling ..I intend to respec resto and balance if the next patch allows..resto as main spec..

Working and JC and miner atm Smile 400 JC and 430 mining ..nothing really special to do so far

My conection is very good..nice speed too..

For raids I m using Omen or ktm threat metter..xpearl..( and many more).Well addons that are a must tbh because of their specific ..especially xpearl for a healer...

Well thank you for sparing time to read this ..looking forward to hear from you..have a nice game Razz

Nobuko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nobuko - druid

Post  buffme on Tue Nov 25 2008, 00:57

I know nobu since several months and is an awesome player and guy.. rly hope he joins the guild!!!.

I know I´ve been only for some days in smokin.. but if my support is for anything .. should be to gettin this awesome healer!!

Gl with the apply, nobu!!

buffme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenedi on Tue Nov 25 2008, 02:25

Hey Nobuko.

We are currently looking for healers as you properly know, but i will have to talk with the others before making the decision.

Will come back to you later.

Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Nobuko

Officer

View user profile http://smokingaces.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzy on Tue Nov 25 2008, 04:22

Hey there Nobuko , reading this a tad late, ile review and reply this application tomorrow morning, well this morning Razz

Cheers
Ózzy

Last edited by Ozzy on Tue Nov 25 2008, 14:34; edited 1 time in total

Ozzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CurCur on Tue Nov 25 2008, 11:32

Ive read through your application and have decided that you get my vote.
You seem experienced and have a good idea of what your doing.

Although ide like to see what healing gear you have in futur but i dont think will be an issue atm as im probbly around the same..qear wise. but i dont see it being a massive problem we can get you into groups quick and get you geared up.

Aslo, i could use another druid healer as we own What a Face

so you have my vote,

<3 cur
CurCur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thank you

Post  Nobuko on Tue Nov 25 2008, 13:25

Looking forward to get a whisper from you Very Happy

Nobuko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozzy on Tue Nov 25 2008, 14:34

Hey again, well to be totally honest this was a no brainer, we are currently needing healers, so just give me (Ózzy) or Khayven a whisper in game for a guild invite.

Cheers
Ózzy

Ozzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum