Darthie - Mage

Go down

Darthie - Mage

Post  Darthie on Fri Nov 28 2008, 02:08

The Application

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal part

• Write something about yourself:

Hi.I am Sahin from Istanbul/Turkey.I am 24 yo, studying management in universty.

• What guilds have you been in before? Why aren’t you there anymore? Left? (if so why?) guild disbanded?
Before this server i was playing in Chrammagus realm as a pre-tbc player.I was the Druid classleader of my guilds(1 guild disbanded-Nuitari/ the other one i left becouse of the LEGEND PRETBC GUILDMASTER "Dives"/ and leaving last one was easy.didnt want to play tbc ^^)

now in a guild of my rl friend for fun.

• What Instances and Bosses have you cleared?

ZG, MC, BWL , AQ20/40 farmed Pre-tbc / stayed 1 month on 70 lvl and farmed Kara+all hc instances / last week with randoms killed 2 bosses in naxx 10 men and i was pretty cool else i trust my skills.

• Which days are you available to raid and what times do you expect to be online?

When i dont go to school (mostly not going when have easy lessons) i can log from morning till to night.but when i go to school i can be online at 8:00 am or 9:00 am and can stay 5-6-7 hours according to raiding time in weekdays ^^ at weekends after evening i mostly join.but if we ll have a raid at anytime i ll join too(with ignoring my girlfriend for wow):DDD

beside theese i have some exam weeks that i only need to work to my lessons and will log in rarely.Like this week i ll have 9 exams.i ll inform u before theese weeks.

• What do you prefer doing in wow?

I even didnt like WOTLK hc instances and i prefer harder ones as i think i am a good wow player.Kind a race in with my rl friends but i am not as hardcore player as they are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame part

• Name of the character you apply with and its armory profile. If you have other characters you play/use a lot please add them as well.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Darthie

i am kind a soloing elites and aoe ing 15-20 mobs.Frost is cool for me by doing this cuz kiting rly important while doing theese.also can get ganked while u r in farm.Willing to respec according to guild's orders ofcourse.

UI / Connection part

• Which addons do you use for raiding, and why do you find they are needed?

DBM - OTH -Atlasloot - was using decursive now a new addon turned out and ll use it..

Do you often have latency issues or suffer from disconnects and do you have computer lag when raiding 10/25 mans?
my computer is so great and ll have non lag issues with freedom if i ll have any i could get rid of it..

Darthie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darthie - Mage

Post  Kenedi on Fri Nov 28 2008, 02:17

Hello Sahin and cheers for your application.

I have read your application and you seem like a person we could use in our guild. You seem to know your class very well and also the importance of being able to remove curses when its needed.

I need to have a talk with the others, so will mostlikely come back to you tomorrow.

/Khayven

Officer

View user profile http://smokingaces.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenedi on Fri Nov 28 2008, 02:30

Talked to ingame.

Officer

View user profile http://smokingaces.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content